There is good news for crores of farmers. Under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Modi government helps the farmers financially. The central government is about to release the 10th instalment of this scheme (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 10th Installment) for the farmers. In such a situation, if you have also registered yourself in this scheme, then start checking its status from now, so that your instalment does not get stuck.
These farmers can get four to four thousand
According to government data, till now 11.37 crore farmers of the country have been given the assistance of Rs 1.58 lakh crore under this scheme. If the experts are to be believed, then by the 15th of next month, the central government can release the 10th instalment of PM Kisan Yojana. Normally farmers get two thousand rupees in every instalment, but this time the 9th and 10th instalments of some farmers may come together. Many farmers have not been able to get the payment of the 9th instalment. It is being said that this time along with the 10th instalment, such farmers can also get the money of the 9th instalment. In such a situation, instead of two thousand rupees, these farmers can get four thousand rupees.
You can check status like this;
- First of all visit the farmer official website pmkisan.gov.in
- Here you have to click on ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side. 3,
- Click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ here 4.
- On clicking, a new page will open here. On the new page, select the option Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number or Mobile Number5.
- Through these three numbers, you can check whether the money has come to your account or not.6.
- Enter the number of the option you have selected. Then click on ‘Get Data’7.
- After clicking here you will get all the transaction information.